finally put my horse up for sale

Tufty

Visit site
wish me luck folks have finally managed to get my act together to put my horse up for sale. I read through the posts on here about advertising and decided that the best way was to hit alot of sites so I have advertised him on H and H, Horsemart, horse exchange and a few other radom sites so I will let you know what the response is like

Tufty

Visit site
He is on H and H and horsemart in todays the warmblood 15.2 chestnut, cheshire - let me know what you think Im not clever enough with computers to be able to post the link sorry

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
*Runs to look* Omg shes stunning every thing i want but some how ended up with out *remind me why i have a unbacked problem horse again someone* Bet it wont take long for her to sell! Gosh why do you want to sell her though?

Tufty

Visit site
do you think the ad is ok I really had not a clue what to put, he is so talented and such a nice boy but unfortunately I cant afford to keep two at the moment so have to concentrate on GCSE .s etc I know I will regret giving him up in a couple of years time

Tufty

Visit site
He is a Bavarian Warmblood has fantastic breeding comes from a long line of dressage/jumping horses - unfortunately the stud has now closed down but they were very successful with their breeding