Finally sorted pictures of my ponies...

Chumsmum

Visit site
I started trying to do this about 1pm! It has taken me this long to sort the sizes out - I think I will scream if they are too big!
Please say hello to Chumley, 14HH dun gelding - love of my life but injured at the moment
frown.gif

And say hello to Norman, chestnut miniature shetland with wonky legs and Cassidy, dun miniature shetland with cheeky face!

Chumsmum

Visit site
Thank you for your comments... they are all lovely in their own short, fat, hairy ways. Norman and Cassidy have the time of their lives as companions to my YO filly - life is just one constant play fight - they love being together. Chumley is my first pony and my sweetheart - can't believe he has a tendon injury - just hope he comes right!
As you say, Chumley is an unusual name - hoping someone recognises him, I would like to find out his history. I've had him just over a year - he came from a dealer in the Manchester area. He is approx. 14HH, 15yo, dun, 3 white socks and is very laidback. I believe he may have done a bit of showjumping. I was told (and I think it's true) that his previous owner had a serious car accident and was unable to ride/keep him. If anyone has any info, good or bad, please PM me - I will be very grateful
smile.gif

Dolphin

Visit site
Hi Chumsmum,

They are all lovely but I especially like the dun! We have something in common because I also have a dun, a 14.3hh mare, and she also has a tendon injury.
How long has it been since your boy did his injury?

KarenX

Visit site
Sorry I cant help you trace his history but with a name like that and being a dun you might get lucky and someone might recognise him. Someone posted on this forum about my old pony(!) so it does happen!
laugh.gif

I wish you all the luck in finding some previous history as you obviously think the world of him. Your dun shetland is absolutely gorgeous btw - I'd love to see a bigger photo of them all.

Karen
smile.gif

JAK

Visit site
They all look adorable, pleeeeaaaase post bigger piccies too, so we can have a closer look!
smile.gif

Nice signature though!
smile.gif

Chumsmum

Visit site
I love a dun too
smile.gif

Chum did his tendon just over a week ago (feels like forever). However, everyone who has seen it since it happened are amazed at his recovery so fingers (and everything else) crossed it is not too serious. I'm having it scanned on 6th Sep so will know more then.
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments - will try and post some bigger pictures and hopefully someone will spot Chumley who knows him.
Cat x