Finally...the video uploaded!! (for Weezy especially :) )

OskyWoskyPonio

Visit site
Photobucket finally decided to play ball and upload my video from today! :)
CC welcome but nothing too harsh please! I know I'm not the world's greatest rider and he has a tendency to rush but he's not the easiest horse to ride and I was very nervous especially at the beginning! BUT I have improved and managed to keep my toes facing in a more forwards direction!! :D Please ignore me completely missing at fence 2! He was a very good boy to help me out there! :)

Thanks for watching! x

Last edited:

Weezy

Visit site
YAY! Thank you for persevering :D

Well I think you rode really nicely, you certainly didn't hamper him at all and put him in a nice place the whole way round. As soon as he starts to give you a little more respect and starts to allow you to half halt, etc, there will be no stopping you...for sure height is NOT an issue :D

OskyWoskyPonio

Visit site
Thanks Weezy that made me smile! :)
I think now I'm more certain that he will actually go over the fence as well I can start to concentrate on being a bit more stylish! :D
We were saying that the bigger the jumps the more he backs off and listens so it looks like we will be heading onwards and upwards from now on and hopefully Newcomers by the end of the year! ;) (with a bit of luck! :) )

Weezy

Visit site
I see no reason why you won't be jumping NC this summer TBH. I wouldn't bother with the smaller classes for too long if he gives you more respect over bigger fences - you don't want the rushing to become a habit. I really do like him, he makes me smile :D

OskyWoskyPonio

Visit site
Not a lot wrong with that! Forward but rythmical and looking for his next fence. Made for very pleasant viewing. Not sure how the pole fell backwards... Very unlucky.
Thanks BE :D :) yes I did wonder how it managed to fall backwards! I did think it had stayed but then I rounded the corner and sneaked a look back and it had gone down :( Even in slow motion, frame by frame I still can't quite work it out?!?