Finally we have some rain

windand rain

Visit site
Yesterday it rained properly for the first time in months we have had showers that largely speaking missed the fields and my garden. It was cold yesterday so rugs back on to keep the wet off it is drizzling today so will soak in well so fingers crossed the grass actually gets going now. It has been like a desert for weeks

Merrymoles

Visit site
Had enough here already thanks. The horses had paddled their gateway into mud last night as they were so fed up and it hasn't really stopped all day today either, although not as heavy as yesterday.

We did need it but we have more forecast for today, tomorrow and Saturday and both me and the dog are bored by it now!

SEL

Visit site
Cat sulking. Ardennes in a strop (tough native he is not), Appy's eyes have lit up because that means her tiny amount of grass will grow.

SEL's little veg plot happy but OH already moaning that the lawn will need cutting.

conniegirl

Visit site
Some????? we've had 5 days solid of torrential rain. My pony has refused point blank to go out and when he is forced has started jumping fences and bringing himself back in!