Finn does Futurity (Richmond)

Gingernags

Visit site
Laura Barber Riley (LZT on HHO) took some pics and has let me use them... how about this for a cracker?

Bestone.jpg

As a one off breeder I'm pleased with his scores, got an 8 for Vet/conformation, and mainly 8's and 7.5's for everything. Main comment was he lacked sparkle on the day, but this is the first time he's gone out and not tried to kill us so lacks sparkle is fine by me!!!

His mum is a total all rounder, does anything, and nothing panics her. Finn has decided he's the same and went to visit the panel when loose
blush.gif
because he just loves people and attention - so he was a bit put put that they flapped him away with papers and things, he was most perplexed! I think he's going to be another version of his mum and do a bit of everything, even if he's not going to be the next big thing in eventing, which to be fair I never thought he would be, just good to see what the professionals think.

May bring him back as a 3yo to jump!

But in all had a really nice and thankfully quiet day!

Futurity264.jpg

Futurity282.jpg

Futurity294.jpg

Futurity324.jpg

Futurity374.jpg

Futurity337.jpg

Futurity311.jpg

And lastly a couple of mine...

DSCF2638.jpg

This was sweet, wanted to see what he'd got!
DSCF2636.jpg

Gingernags

Visit site
Well he's out 24/7 now, nice and dusty, curly mane back straight. I've promised him it was his last party and he can now revert to being a field kept mud-monster. Now going to concentrate on getting his mum fit for a few charity and endurance rides.

No more plaiting til next year!!!
grin.gif

KarynK

Visit site
Well done you! He looks really good and as I have said under another post his temperament for a big occasion will serve you really well in the future!!!!