Finn is a winner - and a mini rant (or 2)

silverbullet

Visit site
Went to Epworth Show today for a watch and they have a fun dog show.

We had a good laugh took Finn in dog under 14" and he came second (we were beaten by a very fluffy, very cute collie pup, who can compete with that), then took Barney & Sam in the dog over 14" and Barney got a "special" lol!!
Then Finn again in the best 6 legs - I let him down in this as my legs aren't good so no place but he did win waggiest tail!!! Typically for a spangle his tail wags his whole body!

So now for my 2 mini-rants. Stop reading here if you want to avoid them.

1. In-season bitches - please don't bring them to a dog show, sit them next to my entire dogs and when I apologise for my dogs trying to jump her say innocently "oh, it might be because she's in season!"

2. Horrid kids - don't let your horrid brats swing your terrier by its collar and flick it with water then give me abuse when I (politely-ish) tell them to stop doing it because you're too busy showing your other dog to watch them!!

Rant over.

:)

SusieT

Visit site
your dog is entire..their dog is entire... both of you keep them under control and all is good :D Yes-don't sit your in-season bitch right next to another dog though!
All children should be shot :p