Finnish Lapphunds (my own dogs on photo + the cats!)

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
Thanks to my oldest nephew and his new mobile phone camera (some photos taken a while after Christmas but he didn't have the USB cable with him then, so couldn't download them into my computer until today), I can finally show you my dogs and cats!
grin.gif

4355769451_70a6be3f10_m.jpg

My three girls.

4356514684_e39a147b5d_m.jpg

Jonna's (breed typical) furry paw.

4355765871_39f01e4593_m.jpg

Cilla, the kitten we rescued from the shed in our summer house garden last autumn, half frozen and starved to death.

4356511244_f321c06920_m.jpg

Berta, our Cornish Rex cat.

4356510622_0880f0971f_m.jpg

Selma, soon 16 years old moggy.

4356250647_723b395c52_m.jpg

Close up on Blomma.

4355767011_984bf1d9a5_m.jpg

Close up on Beata.

He has not taken any close up photo on Jonna (other than her paw), but I hope you liked them.
grin.gif

FinnishLapphund

Visit site
Oh I'm so happy you all like them!
e035.gif

Thank you Gazehound, Cayla and CaveCanem! I've been sitting with the post almost ready, changing a word here and there, back and forth for quite a while before I felt satisfied and dared to press submit.
blush.gif

grin.gif

FinnishLapphund

Visit site
If I only didn't know that they uses it to walk on, it is so cute, that I would want to kiss those paw fur tufts...
blush.gif

But the fur paw is not only cute, they keep them warm as well and if they would happen to get a tiny snow lump stuck in some tip of the paw fur, it doesn't bother them at all.

grin.gif

FinnishLapphund

Visit site
Thank you and I must say, ask me in the right moment and I might consider to send Cilla to you! She is the ''worst'' one we've ever had, if we ever have had one that could get trapped in the dishwasher or similar, it would be Cilla!

To compare with Berta, who climbs on everything and is very playful, Cilla climbs, crawls, is very playful and simply a born explorer. We are more and more convinced about that it probably wasn't her mother that lost Cilla, it was probably Cilla who went out to investigate and could not find her way home again...

grin.gif

FinnishLapphund

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
They are all gorgeous!!
cool.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I am loving the fluffy paw and your Rex's ears are mahoooosive!!
blush.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you! And those ears are indeed big, you can hear them make a very distinctive flapping sound whenever (and almost wherever in the house
blush.gif
) she shakes her head!

grin.gif

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Great pics
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cilla looks every bit the devil you described!!
grin.gif

Love the fluffy paws, though think they are probably better in the snow as would likely just bring in loads of mud after a walk here!

Ozzie my JRT has similar face markings as has a black face with tan cheek bone and spots above his eyes too.

FinnishLapphund

Visit site
Thank you!

And then I only have bitches, dogs should be even more over all fluffy than the bitches! But though that they might look fluffy, I think they have great fur, adult fur doesn't get any knots and even in the not adult fur, it is only behind the ears and in the, so to say, armpits that there might be knots.

grin.gif

FinnishLapphund

Visit site
Thank you!

And in Cilla's defence, he had just waken her up by taking photos, which of course made her want to see what he was playing with.
grin.gif

They might leave some grit around the house but though that we have quite a lot of mud around where I live, mainly during spring and autumn, they don't leave muddy paw prints everywhere in the house. The mud usually disappears by itself before we goes indoor or by getting quickly dried off with a towel.

I really like this type of face markings, it makes their face mimic easier to read.

grin.gif

FinnishLapphund

Visit site
I know I wrote a thank you to both you, Gazehound and CaveCanem in the reply to CaveCanem but I now feel slightly guilty, since I've replied to everyone else who posted a reply on the thread but you. So, Thank you Cayla!

blush.gif
grin.gif

MurphysMinder

Visit site
At last Finny, and well worth the wait. Lovely dogs, and cats, you would never know Cilla had such a poor start. I think you have beaten my record for the longest time taken to post photos.
smile.gif

FinnishLapphund

Visit site
Thank you!

And Cilla, *sigh* my oldest nephews bed is below a window and about 30 minutes ago, a not so small house plant in a ceramic pot just fell down in the area around/on his pillow, if it had happened during night...
shocked.gif
Not that I think it would have killed him but it would have hurt!

grin.gif

Galupy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
My word. They are lovely. I don't know why, but I thought their fur would be more Shiba Inu-like.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree with this - it's what I had in my mind too. They are adorable. I bet they can get into some trouble together too though!

FinnishLapphund

Visit site
Thank you!

It was only meant that we should keep one of Jonna's puppies but my mother fell in love with another puppy than myself, so both the girls stayed. It is a quite easy to own breed but they definitely can get into trouble together and, well,
blush.gif
I will also admit that I only know who is who about 99% or so, of the time...
Does it count as disobedience if you stand and shout one name and staring towards a dog in the other end of the garden, who appears to be completely deaf and in her own world and then it turns out that the ones whose name you shouted - - - is standing behind/besides you...
blush.gif

grin.gif