Firework survey

Dave's Mam

Visit site
Signed a few days back.
Sad news this morning, some lovely people decided to let some fireworks off on a conservation grazing site in Hampshire & one of the Exmoor ponies ran into a tree in her panic & broke her neck. Devastating.

cumbriamax

Visit site
I have signed and left comments on this. However, after reading the findings of a previous inquiry into this I am not hopeful, the report I read was concerned about economy and those who make a living and the effect it would have on people.

Well done and thanks to Eliot Colburn for the survey though.

cremedemonthe

Was Caterham on the Hill, Surrey now Wales
Visit site
Reading through one of the results coming back from the survey I signed, it's being debated in Parliament, lots to read though but good so far and looking for further restrictions or a complete ban. Perhaps, just perhaps, this once they may actually take it seriously, one can only hope and I am still wading my way through the transcript. I may get to the end and realise we are back to square one and nothing going to be done about the problem and as usual all hot air, all show and no go. But here is what I am reading for those who haven't got it.

https://hansard.parliament.uk/commo...1D-462E-95C1-6EAA2030A63E/FireworksSaleAndUse

cremedemonthe

Was Caterham on the Hill, Surrey now Wales
Visit site
If I read the report correctly - everyone who debated from all parties argued that more restrictions were needed …… apart from the Minister responsible who wants to do diddly squat.

Maybe a little email to the gentleman
mailto:paul.scully.mp@parliament.uk

Yes, finally got through it and you are right. I would like to shove my boot up paul sculley's jacksie to kick him into the real world. He will do nothing again, as usual.
I will email him but doubt if I get a response, I did email Patricia Gibson from the SNP and thanked her for her contributions, she's focussed to say the least!
As most of them said, no doubt we will be signing more e petitions next year and they will be debating for the 7th time and again, nothing done.
The MP's seem to want a change but that idiot paul sculley is pathetic and blinkered in his response.
Oz