First Affiliated BD report!!

BenvardenRach2

Visit site
Well... after being stuck on the M4 in standstill traffic for an hour and a half we made it to the venue with 25 mins before my test time! 🙈

Got changed in the back of the car on the way there so threw the tack on the lad, crap all down his tail despite my attemts to plait, bandage and tie out the way .. the banadge was on the floor covered in a lovely poop! Managed to get a 15 min (ish) warm up in ... eeeek not enough to get him active enough - anyway..

I totally forgot to breathe in my test for what felt like the whole 5 mins + it was 16 degrees.. attractive sweaty face 😂 a few little rider errors but it was our first time at the venue and Rocky coped SO well didn’t spook at one thing(proud!!)

Got an 8 for one of our medium trots which we have been working hard on so I was super happy!!

Overall 66.52% and a red rosette :)!
So super happy I could burst! Ofcourse I have some photos to post below ;-)

Grrrr phone won’t let me upload them... shall update tomorrow on the work laptop!

Attachments

• 6026C947-D3BD-4EB1-BCDB-DAE3A88A4BF6.jpeg
    6026C947-D3BD-4EB1-BCDB-DAE3A88A4BF6.jpeg
    250.6 KB · Views: 28

BenvardenRach2

Visit site
Thank you all so much, yes considering the mad rushing and horrible journey there he was an absolute pro and was just fab :)
Looking forward to the next one now - note - triple check the traffic before leaving!!
xx

Denbob

Visit site
Amazing! Oddly I find I sometimes do better when I'm running late because i'm so busy thinking about the rush that I forget to panic about the actual thing I'm doing.

Congratulations, an 8 is fab, and he really is lovely.

BenvardenRach2

Visit site
MP - thank you, absolutely hate rushing but at least i didn't have to much time to get nervous!

BOWS- he is a super lad! Thank you so much - i am v chuffed with the 8 also had a few 7.5's which is lovely! x

Bernster - thank you, so very annoying seemed to come out of no where!

Eggs - thank you so much

Denbob- I totally agree, i think that theory worked this time didn't have time to think! Thank you very much!!:D