first ever lunging over a jump

madeleine1

Visit site
So I have my first project as some of u may know. And we have been doing loads of lunge work and trotting poles she she needed some improvements. I have never lunged a horse over a jump before dispite being very experienced in lunging.

And so today I succesfully lunged my nee marr over a jump. She loved it and I felt very accomplished

sorry I just needed to share xx

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
icon_worthless.gif

madeleine1

Visit site
I thought u was doing well lunging over a jump but u want me to take pics of it at the same time !!! Lol . Sorry no one was with me to take photos

Magicmillbrook

Visit site
I lunged my little man over his first jumps recently, he loved it too and I would have loved to have taken some pics, but like you OP I only have one pair of hands. Well done to you both.

madeleine1

Visit site
Thanks for the comments and you will be all pleased to know that I dragged my mum out to photograph tonights practice. So very soon photos will be shared

Arizahn

Visit site
I thought u was doing well lunging over a jump but u want me to take pics of it at the same time !!! Lol . Sorry no one was with me to take photos

We're addicted to pictures I'm afraid. Next big thing in equine circles will be a robot camera that follows HHO members around...

Good to hear she is going well for you :) Looking forward to updates!