First proper trip XC schooling!!

CrazyMare

Visit site
Eddie has been a very tricky young horse. A worrier and an over thinker. Prone to violent explosions with huge bucks. These last few months have seen a big change in him, so I finally felt safe to go XC schooling. I did take him about 18 months ago, but it was to a clinic, he got stressed and the "trainer" felt he could bully him into doing the right thing. He's very much not a horse to be bullied, so we pulled him out.

Super pleased with him today, he didn't put a foot wrong at all. Had a slight moment when he walked up a bank then couldn't work out how to get down, but he followed dad straight down.

Very, very green but so much to be pleased with!!

alexomahony

Visit site
He looks amazing - you'e done a great job with him as he doesn't look tricky at all in this video, and showing huge potential! The tricky ones often turn out to be the best :)

Also well done for pulling him out the clinic when you didn't agree with the trainer - so many people wouldn't have a the balls to do that!!

CrazyMare

Visit site
He looks amazing - you'e done a great job with him as he doesn't look tricky at all in this video, and showing huge potential! The tricky ones often turn out to be the best :)

Also well done for pulling him out the clinic when you didn't agree with the trainer - so many people wouldn't have a the balls to do that!!

Him not looking tricky, that's a huge compliment. This is the horse that has been so tense he couldn't actually walk, and so worried he needed leading.

Rd pulling him out of the clinic. I'm very lucky, I have my dad who helps me back and bring on all our babies. He is confident enough to say to me what I'm thinking inside so when he said leave, I left.