First show on new horse!

bandit

Visit site
it could be fun, it coud be madness, but i've entered my first show on my new mare, i know she's done quite alot, but this is our first time out, and i've had her now for aobut 3 weeks. it's all gone well @ home, but as always, i'm now terrified!!!!

doing an Eventers Challenge - seemed sensible as i want to event, and it's less demanding on my brain i think. doing BE intro 102 and then mix of show jumps and xc fences - only up to 2-9 so hope they are OK.... she's jumped all sorts at home and the small xc course we have in our woods which is just logs (no technical fences) so i'm hoping we'll survive!!!!

wish me luck!

Bx

lillie07

Visit site
I was going to but decided on doing Hamptons Sponsored ride instead. Longreach is a great venue for youngsters/ first times out etc as its well organised and well laid out. You will have a great time im sure. Good luck

bandit

Visit site
Hi - I've only been once and it was the best organised show at RC level that i've been to. very good warm up for horses, a lot of H&S bits like you can't ride your horse in the lorry park, a fab burger bar (LOL) and even a shop to buy things in.... - however i didn't like the judges having dogs by the first fence bark at me when on the schedule is states NO DOGS ALLOWED ON SHOW GROUND!!!!

BX