first show tomorrow..why am i so nervous??!!!

italylyns

Visit site
Hi all,

well its the last showing show i can get to this year and as i havent done any with my new horse ( have had him 3 months now!) i thought i may as well give it a go!

I am only doing the in hand hunter just to get him a bit of practice and might do the baby green class if he behaves!!

I am a bag of nerves .... i am worried i wont know what to do or that he wont stand still in the line up or that he will spot his stable mate who is also going and just bugger off out the ring all together with me in tow lolll imagine me doing a ridden class??!!!

any tips to calm me down please ....stupid i know!!!

popeyesno1fan

Visit site
If you can go into the ring with a "who cares" attitude, it will probably go better. Just dont think about it too much. The worst that can happen is you come last, so just go and have fun!!! best od luck :)

grandmaweloveyou

Visit site
I always wonder why people put the word fun in front of show cos they dont feel fun at the time but....u will feel 'totes amazeballs' when u achieve it so go in shoulders back, eyes n teeth and tell urself u have the best horse xx

LittleWildOne

Visit site
If you can go into the ring with a "who cares" attitude, it will probably go better. Just dont think about it too much. The worst that can happen is you come last, so just go and have fun!!! best od luck :)

This ^^^
You are a new partnership so just go out with the aim of enjoying the day together. You won't forget what to do......just watch everyone else ;).
Good luck, but most of all......ENJOY your day together. :)