First time XC with OTTB

Frumpoon

Visit site
Look honestly I agree with safety first and everything but an ex-hurdler should be able to manage a 60cm x country, this isn't his first ever competition and race days at big courses are way more busy than riding club events

horsefeed

Visit site
He’s was very fresh but fine as long as kept his feet moving, few spooky moments in warm up but once on course amazing, went clear and finished 2nd, completely over the moon the with him :)

siennamiller

Visit site
I’ve come slightly late to this, so well done for doing so well. Just wanted to say, I don’t see anything wrong with taking him to see how he reacted to the show atmosphere, you needed to know he could cope with it. It was a quiet low pressure show, and it was obviously a good idea.

Clodagh

Visit site
He’s was very fresh but fine as long as kept his feet moving, few spooky moments in warm up but once on course amazing, went clear and finished 2nd, completely over the moon the with him :)

That is fantastic - well done. What a good boy. :)

AandK

Visit site

Lovely to hear! Does that mean you’re going to go ahead and buy him?!

horsefeed

Visit site
Just a quick update, took him out SJ this weekend did 60cm and 70cm no refusals and 2 Poles down due to jumping long, he’s settled well so looks like he’s staying :)