First XC for Mr T

Jnhuk

Visit site
I have been a bit quiet on here since lost my main riding & competition horse in January but thankfully had my youngster to occupy me and keep me going.

Had proud mum day on Sunday when we took Mr T to his first Pick a Fence competition. He was a star and was the busiest event he has been to so far so was a little tense when first sat on him and threatening to explode for the first few minutes but he settled quickly. This venue is fab as has a wide range of heights and the smallest fences were just perfect for us as he can look at strange or different jumps first time so it was all about getting experience for him.

The plan was to hack round the course and pop a few of the very small jumps along the way and most of all have some fun. We did have fun with a capital F! I don't think I have grinned my way round a XC course so much in my life!

I have permission to post these photos for social media.

JC2_5915_zpsclkxzq1j.jpg

JC2_5925_zps9xwsnecm.jpg

Jnhuk

Visit site
Just what I was thinking! Lovely

Thank you :D

Well done, you both look so happy. Very cute horse by the way!

I am biased but love him to bits but he is the first one that I have had since he was 6 months old so suspect that it something to do with it. Had hope he would make a little more than 15.2 but he is a chunky monkey so don't look too small on him.

Jnhuk

Visit site
Just what I was thinking! Lovely

Thank you :D

Well done, you both look so happy. Very cute horse by the way!

I am biased but love him to bits but he is the first one that I have had since he was 6 months old so suspect that it something to do with it. Had hope he would make a little more than 15.2 but he is a chunky monkey so don't look too small on him.