Fish4dogs vs Applaws

hobgoblin

Visit site
I feed all 5 of my dogs fish4dogs and the all look fantastic on it with ages ranging from 12yrs to 4 months. They also find it really tasty and personally I can't rate it highly enough, however I was looking at a bag of Applaws this morning and just wondered which you guys think is the best food ( I have 4 Lurchers and a mini poodle x( don't ask lOl))

MurphysMinder

Visit site
I have recently reared a litter of pups on Fish4puppies, and my 6 month old is still on it and everyone comments on her lovely condition and coat. I've never used Applaws so can't compare but if your dogs are all doing well on Fish4Dogs I would keep them on it if I were you, unless there is a large price difference.:)

dollyanna

Visit site
I used fish4dogs for a long time, but used to buy the occasional bag of applaws to vary the diet. Admittedly I have a dog who does better on variety, so tend to use 3 varieties of f4d and 2 of applaws, might not suit other dogs being changed so much. I now feed raw but still use both of them when away or when using food toys. If I had to choose one though I would go for fish4dogs, my dogs coat isn't quite the same on applaws although still good, and I think Applaws is more expensive too.