Flaming busybodies!!

jrp204

Visit site
Fuming or what!! RSPCA visited, someone had reported our sheep (these are pedigree ewes and lambs, home after being sheared yesterday) were on the bank (1 acre of long grass) panting with no water. So, for starters some busy body has been up around our shed, where they had no right to be, it was 25C so yes even sheared sheep will pant, with 2 large tubs of water! Obviously, 2 wks before Royal Cornwall Show we planned to kill them all with dehydration! The sheep had access to shade and were sheared.
Didn't think the RSPCA could enter premises without permission?
Sodding busy bodies.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Thank god for busy bodies. Your sheep are well looked after, so you have nothing to worry about......

jrp204

Visit site
The RSPCA bloke was more than happy with them, i am steaming because someone saw fit to walk up our drive around the back of our very large shed to look at the sheep. There is no RoW and it is private property. The sheep were ontop of a large bank which you could see from the road, 100 yds away.

fizzer

Visit site
At least they looked into a complaint from the public. They never bothered when I reported a neglected foal, which died!!

joeanne

Visit site
The sheep up behind Griggs were the same yesterday.
Its hot and they (being sheep) didn't want to go and stand in the shade:rolleyes:

God its only 2 weeks now?

jrp204

Visit site
"God its only 2 weeks now?[/QUOTE]"

I know, I have to watch OH and daughter arguing over which ones to take! I put in my twopenneth worth only to be told i have not even picked a pedigree! They all stay up at the show, I take holiday to stay home and do the work but will get there on thursday for the Texel classes.