Flippin Eck - thread gone?

Puppy

Visit site
I was wondering the same, but I'd only got to the bottom of the first page. When I clicked on the second, it was gone :confused:

Shysmum

www.youtube.com
oops, just read that sticky - that's why it was pulled. I for one am going to join a group that publicises this scandal.

sm x

mrussell

Visit site
I think the mere mention of the words 'French' and 'Rescue' did the trick!

Exactly... perhaps the best way is to post a link to the BBC site rather than to the "French" and "Rescue" sites so we can still discuss the rights and wrongs without invoking the power of Admin.

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Well having read the original thread yesterday, I had wondered if it was worth suggesting H & H looked into this with a view to an article on what happens to ex racers. Sadly would seem I would be wasting my breath.:(

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
I got a warning also. I wish the horse publications in this country wouldn't sit on the fence so much. Its half the reason the gutter press sensationalise any little bit of scandal they can get their hands on.

Changes

Visit site
You'd think they'd want to contact the originators of the story and then put the HHO views on it........

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
You'd think they'd want to contact the originators of the story and then put the HHO views on it........

Well that would be the sensible thing to do, but then, if they don't really care anyway....................................... :confused:
I thought that H&H would be the first publication to highlight a welfare problem - seems I was wrong :(

Jim Moriarty

Visit site
Have you contacted the editorial office/news desk?

I don't see much evidence of editorial staff being on the forum picking up titbits so perhaps it's not the best place to raise such an issue you think they should be looking into, particularly one that their legal people seem to think too hot to handle on here.

Jim Moriarty

Visit site
Are there such things as journalists any more, there's scant evidence of it. All I tend to see in magazines is rehashed press releases. Still, a 'tip off', a nod and a wink in the right direction wouldn't hurt, would it?

Even Woodward and Bernstein had 'deep throat'...