Flipping YO

hairycob

Visit site
The plan while I was on holiday was for son to look after both neds. Then he got made redundant, sold his horse and the Thursday before I went got offered a job to start on the Monday - major panic. YO agreed to feed & lunge him a 3 or 4 times over the 10 days, son was coming back to pick up stuff & for farrier on the Saturday & would poo pick then so I only had 4 days of poo when I returned. When I got back she had poo picked for me as well. Asked how much I owed her - "whatever you think", aagh! So having asked what another livery pays for lunging gave her £80 (which felt a bit mean but I knew she wouldn't take more) & she insisted on giving half back. Flipping woman will always be poor!

Templebar

Visit site
HAHA!

So when I read the title and the first two lines I thought this was going to be a didn't do this and that and charged but the complete opposite, she sounds like one of those lovely people who will do it all for the love of it and nothing more, but yes then she will always be poor.

Luci07

Visit site
If she is going to give half the money back, then buy a couple of nice bottles of wine or whatever her tipple is...or a decent polo shirt etc. You obviously appreciate and don't expect this so nice to perhaps give her a gift as well.

hairycob

Visit site
Going to pick.up a bottle of wine next time I'm shopping - but a cake is out. She makes amazing birthday cakes for people and my baking leaves a little to be desired.