Fly fringes that don't shred?

HollyWoozle

www.farandride.com
I am now searching for a fly fringe for my mare, having kitted our others out with lovely PE fly masks. Mare has a blind spot in one eye and isn't keen on masks but is very settled in a fringe. I am looking for one of the velcro fastening ones that doesn't require a head collar.

I currently have a Roma one but it's constantly shredding, getting stuck on velcro or just anything. I've had to trim the fringe bits multiple times already. Does anybody recommend any better quality ones please? I have also tried another with mesh ears attached but she manages to get that off constantly, whereas the plain one stays put.

Sorry to keep asking for recommendations!

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
I am now searching for a fly fringe for my mare, having kitted our others out with lovely PE fly masks. Mare has a blind spot in one eye and isn't keen on masks but is very settled in a fringe. I am looking for one of the velcro fastening ones that doesn't require a head collar.

I currently have a Roma one but it's constantly shredding, getting stuck on velcro or just anything. I've had to trim the fringe bits multiple times already. Does anybody recommend any better quality ones please? I have also tried another with mesh ears attached but she manages to get that off constantly, whereas the plain one stays put.

Sorry to keep asking for recommendations!
I have always found velcro ones come off.

I like the old ones red white and blue - vintage I know, i used to painstakingly undo all the plaits so each one of the tassels was 3 and I made it thicker.