Fly masks

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
I need to buy a new fly mask but am a bit baffled by the vast array available. Horse hated the previous one as it was black net and i think he struggled to see properly through it. So i guess i need one of those with very fine mesh - the Premier Equine looks good. Any reviews? I also quite like the look of the Le Mieux masks.

It needs ears and ideally padded around the nose. Nose net not required and must be easy to see through. What do you all suggest?

Thanks

Mrs B

Visit site
I've been very pleased with my PE full face ones (horse has pink nose & lips which get sunburned) - I have 2. They're on their 2nd season and apart from a small hole in the ear of one (where H went hedge-foraging and caught it on a bramble) they're doing well. Easy to see through and stand away from the eyes nicely.

lottiepony

Visit site
I've got one of the Le Mieux ones, it never came off and I liked the padding/fluff round the ears etc.

For the pony though I've got one of the Shires ones as that was the only brand he didn't get off except when taken off by my youngster!

skint1

Visit site
Equilibrium or LeMieux for me. Though my horse ripped his LeMieux one after a week, I was gutted

Tyssandi

Veteran
Visit site
I need to buy a new fly mask but am a bit baffled by the vast array available. Horse hated the previous one as it was black net and i think he struggled to see properly through it. So i guess i need one of those with very fine mesh - the Premier Equine looks good. Any reviews? I also quite like the look of the Le Mieux masks.

It needs ears and ideally padded around the nose. Nose net not required and must be easy to see through. What do you all suggest?

Thanks

These are what you need http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LeMieux-S...hash=item33b5787a79:m:moo_bkQ2Npt2cTMesGs2DWA