Fly Visors? Anyone got one??

Holzdweaver

Visit site
Can anyone who uses them, give me any feedback on the fly visors, the style like rambo have brought out, which looks like a beekeepers hat :D

In comparison to the normal fly masks? My boy is very sensitive to flies near his eyes (they swell and run) so has to wear one and the visors look a lot better for eye clearance. Do they work as well? or do the horses whip them off at the first opportunity? lol

Thank you in advance :)

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I have one and cant recommend it enough, My horse has never once removed it and he too wears it constantly. He's prone to rubs and soreness and *touch wood* that's been totally solved with this hood.
He also hates his eyelashes being touched and rubs a lot with a regular hood- he's obviously far comfier in this type.
No bad points at all and when I have some spare cash I will be buying more for my other horse.
Worth the money in my opinion.

TequilaMist

Visit site
Saw one for first time tonight girl on yard had one. Was really impressed with it. Keeps well away from eyes- not squashed against face and eye lashes poking through when mare came in. There is a detachable nose net as well so can take that off if not needed.
Definitely thinking about getting one.

bumper

Visit site
That's the one I was looking at! I was googling "fly visor" on one page (and found that) and opened your link on another page. I think I prefer that one too. You can buy replacement mask parts too.

Pidgeon

Visit site
I've got the Rambo one and IMO it's fab. Plus for me it has the nose net which is great as my boy has a white nose so stops him getting sunburn.

YouOnlyLiveOnce

Visit site
I have one and cant recommend it enough, My horse has never once removed it and he too wears it constantly. He's prone to rubs and soreness and *touch wood* that's been totally solved with this hood.
He also hates his eyelashes being touched and rubs a lot with a regular hood- he's obviously far comfier in this type.
No bad points at all and when I have some spare cash I will be buying more for my other horse.
Worth the money in my opinion.

Is this the Rambo one you have? Do the ear bits come off if you want them to?? Thanks