flying a horse to cyprus

california dreaming

Visit site
Thank you all for looking. I have the answer to my own question now and just to let you all know. First the horse has to travel to Liege Belgium because there are no scheduled freighter services from UK. Then it would fly direct to Larnaca. There also has to be a professional air groom to travel with the horse along with all the paperwork, vaccinations ect. In total it would cost an eye watering 10,000 - 11,500. euros.

hobo

Visit site
WOW to cost and if you followed your own posting name it probably would not cost much more . Would be interesting to know how much it cost another poster who took her horse to California.

california dreaming

Visit site
Thank you Leviathan but that link tells me about road and sea which takes over a week for the horse to get there. This I already knew which was why I thought about flying him. I knew it would be expensive. The reason is that whether you fly 1 horse or 3 horses you still pay the same. So ideally you would need two other people who want to fly a horse to Cyprus at the same time with the same company.