Foal pics, meet Hera

dogatemysalad

Visit site
Just another She's Gorgeous comment from me too, but she really is very lovely. Salty looks besotted with her. Hera is going to have a happy life.

Mule

Visit site
How do you pronounce Hera?

I'd say it will be nice to have a horse that you'll be able to start yourself. I don't mean backing but schooling. When you've bought other horses that were sold as difficult it must have taken a lot of effort to get them to come right. Hera won't have any baggage so she'll have good training and experience of being ridden from the start.

Last edited:

J&S

Visit site
Lovely photos. That is a very steady, grown up look from the foal in the fist picture.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
How do you pronounce Hera?

I'd say it will be nice to have a horse that you'll be able to start yourself. I don't mean backing but schooling. When you've bought other horses that were sold as difficult it must have taken a lot of effort to get them to come right. Hera won't have any baggage so she'll have good training and experience of being ridden from the start.
lol, can of worms there because the greek pronunciation is different but in english... I'm not very good at phonetics, it's sort of like here-a. I think in modern greek it's more like eeera.

yes, I am very excited to have one to start and school myself, without the baggage, or at least if there is baggage it will be stuff I've done wrong so I will know how it was accumulated! long way to go before then though *bites nails*

SEL

Visit site
Those legs!! And I love Salty's expression too - proud mum, with an air of concern and baby goes barrelling around on legs that are too long.

Can baby have her own FB page then you can spam photos all day long and I can be distracted from spreadsheets? :D

milliepops

Visit site
Those legs!! And I love Salty's expression too - proud mum, with an air of concern and baby goes barrelling around on legs that are too long.

Can baby have her own FB page then you can spam photos all day long and I can be distracted from spreadsheets? :D
haha! I wouldn't mind but the problem with FB pages is they don't do the memories thing that your normal feed does, and I LOOOOVE FB memories! feel free to send me a friend request if you want, there is a LOT of spam at the moment ;)

Reactions: SEL

milliepops

Visit site
Zoomies!

101692148_3326921293986024_8016884434571624448_o.jpg

Silver Clouds

Visit site
Congratulations! Hera looks gorgeous, and Salty looks besotted- the last picture you posted (of Salty trotting around after zooming Hera) is lovely, and you can see that Salty doesn't want to let her daughter out of her sight! I hope that you are able to realise all of your dreams with her :)