Fog?

hollyzippo

Visit site
Yep , pea soup! And I have to hack mine as on 3 weeks road work at walk and trot on the hard(mostly trot as sooooo cold!) for fetlock strain!

Will be a vision in yellow toddling up and down the track!!
blush.gif

Tierra

dressage.wordpress.com
Was clear sky here this morning although we have a frost that's heavy enough to look like snow. However Ive just looked out of the window after doing some house work and it's getting really bad with the fog :/

Not planning on riding since Ive tackled it most days this week, but do still need to go and see him and also have a long drive later to collect OH
frown.gif

Tempi

Visit site
Its bl00dy freezing here, fog isnt too bad but now doubt it will start coming in a bit later on. Hopefully il get a ride in before it gets to bad. I managed to ride under the floodlites last night and it was ok.

miller

Visit site
Was v foggy S Lincs this morning but in Peterborough now an was bright blue sky up to an hour ago - now greyed over so bound to come down again later

TGM

Visit site
It's been a lovely day here, but our racehorse is meant to be running at Kempton this afternoon and it looks like racing might be cancelled due to the fog
frown.gif
. Just when I had placed a bet online so I could watch the race live on my computer!

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
It’s really bad here, not looking forward to the drive to Mum and Dad’s to do the horses! Baa Humbug, I’m still stuck at work! I hate this place!

JustKickOn

Visit site
thick fog 3 days on the trot. not sure whats happening, i put it down to global warming!! sheesch the weathers getting worse. hope it clears for all of you who are hunting tomorrow!

Clodagh

Visit site
Solid here, haven't ridden since Wednesday, must venture out tomorrow. And maximum temp was 1 degree, so every drop of water has to be lugged out of the kitchen.

star

Visit site
awful here in bucks. haven't ridden since tue. really want to ride tomorrow as then not riding again till tue and he's in the midddle of a fittening program!

nomini

Visit site
Was quite bad today, couldn't see at all when I was driving down the lane to the yard. Rode my mare this morn and my dad rode Jig at lunchtime when it wasn't too bad but is awful now!