Following from Pessoa post - who has found the cheapest and where?

sally2008

Visit site
I got mine from the Divoza website - might be worth checking them out, they were certainly the cheapest by far when I was looking.
smile.gif

Pasha

Visit site
I got the Derby House copy - is about the same price but you get a lovely sheep wool lines roller with it (worth about £30). The only difference to the Pessoa is the colour of the string....

bellgave

Visit site
I made mine!!!!! I borrowed a friends to measure the lengths of the ropes etc. Then bought all the bits and bobs I needed from yachting and climbing shops!! It works perfectly!!!! I love it as I bought better quality pulleys and ropes than the pessoa has on it, so it is stronger and the ropes are bright pink so no one can pinch it. I made the sheepskin leg thing out of an old jacket we had laying around and used some really strong bungee inside it, I simply tied the bungee to the right length (by copying the original) It realy was so easy and i have ended up with a really good quality schooling aid!! I had bought one on ebay previously (£15ish) and it was rubbish, really flimsy and cheap. Total cost (not including roller) £26.00!!!!!!

Peanot

Visit site
I borrowed my friends firstly and whilst using it for the first time, it came apart as the fixings were rubbish. There were ropes everywhere!
crazy.gif

After someone on here suggested the John Whitaker and it also comes with roller, I bought it. It is lovely quality and I love the colours too. It is much better made than the cheaper ones IMO. In the end, you get what you pay for!