Following on from Eaglestones post about pocket contents....

amandathepanda

Visit site
what is the most nasty thing you have put your hand on while at the yard? I will never forget putting my hand into a feedbin straight on to a warm & wriggly rat
ooo.gif
crazy.gif
shocked.gif
I think all of Cheltenham heard me scream!

Can anyone beat this?

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Nope, but did see my friend lift a double handful of chaff out the bag. complete with a rat sat on the top!!!! She screamed quite loudly too, in fact so loudly my JRT ran the other way in terror.
grin.gif

Goya

Visit site
Not in my pocket but once, when staying away at a show the bucket was covered in straw in the morning. I put my hand in to clear it out and got a handful of slimy toad!

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
What other hobby could introduce us to such interesting ways of passing the time? My neighbour kindly brought her tack box round to show me the other saturday, complete with a dead rat sitting in it. She hadn't noticed at first, and wondered what the wire in the box was (it was its tail!!!!!!!!!) eugh

merlinsquest

Visit site
Clearing leaves from round the mounting block.... i got a big dollop of dog poo too
frown.gif
frown.gif

In pocket, it would have to be a snotty tissue that my highly allergic, snot monster of a child had put there
smile.gif