Following on from the 'how much is your wardrobe worth'...

Taffyhorse

Visit site
... I was inspired to dust off the credit card and burn a very large hole in it by kitting myself out with some new gear!

No longer shall I be the yard tramp but a leading trendsetter in equestrian fashion :) Well, maybe I wouldn't go that far but I will look a look smarter!

So I got three pairs of breeches, 2 x Caldene and one cheaper thicker pair, can't remember the brand. Two Tottie fleeces, a Mountain Horse scarf and finally my prize purchase... a new Musto Zara Philips training jacket :)

Bought the fleeces and jacket online so waiting for them to arrive (and really hope the jacket fits after spending £120!!) but bought the breeches in person to check the sizing.

Oh and two new pairs of nice, thick, fluffy, padded socks for those chilly winter days.

Not really CR I know but just had to share :)

catembi

Visit site
Oh, well done!

I too was inspired & drove 33 miles to the saddlery today...to find out that it was shut on Sundays. So drove back home. No new clothes, but bank balance is intact...

Taffyhorse

Visit site
Ahh - don't you hate it when that happens!! We did have a bit of a mission...

Went to our local Scats yesterday where I'd spotted the breeches - got one pair and the socks there but couldn't find any fleeces or jackets that I liked.

So today loaded OH and dog into the car and set off for a saddler that is about an hour away - found my other 2 pairs of breeches there but no fleeces or coats that I liked...

So drove for another hour across country to another saddler to discover they were closed too :-( And I know the other saddler in the area shuts at 1 on a sunday.

So came back home and ordered fleeces and coats online instead.