Following on from the riding 'au naturel' post

An experiment was designed to test the hypothesis that painting stripes along the side of horses inc

• Total voters

vivhewe

Visit site
I hope they 'ess up - it isn't like we know who voted is it?
wink.gif

Tia

Visit site
I have ridden in a bikini loads of times - but not starkers ..... I'd be afraid of hairs getting "lost"
blush.gif

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
no, no and NO!

Reason?

Have you SEEN how much hair my horse leaves on my jods? Do you THINK I wanna be riding that naked?!?!?!?!

SSM

Visit site
Many years ago when I was a nanny/groom/dogsbody I was asked if my horse could be borrowed for a photo shoot of the girlfriend of their famous rockstar neigbhour - I spent half a day walking around a field with a completely naked woman on my horse
shocked.gif
- I was so embarrassed and they took photos of my horse - promised to give me a set - I never saw them
frown.gif
(that was why I had agreed to do it)

Theresa_F

Visit site
I once did fancy dress as a streaking womble - wearing a very small flesh coloured bikini as a teenager - but then I had a flat belly and no flab.

Have ridden in shorts but now if it is that hot that I need shorts, then it is too hot for my hairy boys to be worked.

I wouldn't fancy nude bareback - the thought of all those hairs and my rude bits
blush.gif

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I have ridden in a bikini loads of times - but not starkers ..... I'd be afraid of hairs getting "lost"
blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

RAOTFLMFAO!!!

sojeph

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Many years ago when I was a nanny/groom/dogsbody I was asked if my horse could be borrowed for a photo shoot of the girlfriend of their famous rockstar neigbhour - I spent half a day walking around a field with a completely naked woman on my horse
shocked.gif
- I was so embarrassed and they took photos of my horse - promised to give me a set - I never saw them
frown.gif
(that was why I had agreed to do it)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha,ha - we once had a naughty calander shoot at the yard I worked at! The place was full of scantily clad/naked models on and off horseback. Twas fun!
grin.gif