Following on from who bought a horse in 2006....

Oldred

Visit site
Me. 15.2 to 16.2, 5 to 9 years, mare or gelding, good paces, 100% hack alone/company, sound and sane, potential for dressage to medium. Budget £5000 max. (I'm middleaged but still obsessed.) Anyone?

JaneMBE

Visit site
not looking to buy (unless one is jsut right at the right price!) but looking to loan 2 ponies out for half a year/year! Does that count?
laugh.gif

Roany-pony

Visit site
I will be looking to buy in 2007 as I am sadly going to have to have my old boy PTS in January.
Not looking forward to having another as I want Tobi to stay forever.
frown.gif

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
i will be looking for a 15.2hh- 16.2hh (preferably on the smaller side) BE eventer, to do mainly BE on but also BSJA and pony club open teams, capable of jumping 1.20m easily with good flatwork. pretty much what everyone would like!

jo1

hotmail.co.uk
Me... Im looking for a 16hh plus prefer mare, between 4-9years old. An allrounder that I can poss bring on and have fun with. Budget of £3000.

I know its not very likely but I can still dream
grin.gif
grin.gif

RunToEarth

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
ooohh, has he done much show jumping?

[/ QUOTE ]
Bits and bobs, nothing too spectacular, usedto do a fair bit of WH though.
Still trying to decide whether I want another one yet or not, my head says no, but my friend has some looooooovely czech rep. horses.

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
it's food for thought and it would save me spending out on a newbie!
Might be swopping storm for a year and a half for a lovely coloured chap, I'll just upload a crap video and PM you, he's just your type
tongue.gif

WeeBrown

Visit site
I'm definitely buying in 2007 - if I have to go all over the UK to find the damn thing! Been half - heartedly looking for a few months but not got a great budget
frown.gif

Something 16hh - ish (no smaller cos husband has a long body and long legs) chestnut/bay/black with a blaze (would consider star if bay - so not picky at all
wink.gif
) Just want something that is sensible to hack, will continue to build my confidence and likes jumping cos I love doing that.

virtual

iamanicecube.myphotoalbum.com
I'm always looking! I'm hoping to get a 15-16hh TB type 3-7year old to bring on and do show hacks with eventually (for not too much money!), although a cob or small hunter would be equally welcome.

missshell

Visit site
I will be looking for my 1st horse towards the end of the year hopefully.

16-17hh that i can hack,jump at home for fun,have lessons on to improve my riding and of course spoil rotten
smile.gif

First though i need to rebuild my knowledge of care and brush up on my riding skills.

hairycob

Visit site
Depends how much Ollie grows this year but fully anticipate that after the next growth spurt he woill be too big for Bobby & at 14 that could be any time - he's grown out of his show jacket since the last time he wore it mid December! Trouble is we'll be looking 14.2 to 15h, safe hack & suitable for pony club, not too young,not too old. So god knows where I am going to get the money from!

Weezy

Visit site
Me! - 16-1hh to 17hh (as I dont like trailer-ing bigger than that) - 100% to hack alone and in company, forward going but NOT stupid, capable of 120 - 130 tracks - nice to do, not too hot blooded

tigers_eye

Visit site
Do you object to it being a super-smart hunter too?!
tongue.gif
Liberty added to his CV yesterday (has carefully ticked "hunting" in his own swottish manner), and boy was he fantastic! He pops 130 quite happily...