For a bit of fun

clipclop

Visit site
Just for a bit of fun as I am bored.

If you had a young Irish Draught cross warmblood mare. Great temperament. Nice sort. Approx 16.2hh. She has good competition breeding on both sides. Good at all the disciplines.

You want something similar again. Good all rounder. Good temperament.

What stallion would you choose and why?

rema

Visit site
Hello.I would choose either Jumbo or Flint!!.Jumbo is stunning to look at and his competition record is outstanding.Flint well what can i say he is better looking than Jumbo (just need to stick some plums back on though!).
grin.gif

sunny123

Visit site
I thought that this was Jumbo's last season of covering and he is fully booked??? He would have been my choice aswell, what about one of his offspring there are a few at the same stud as him.

clipclop

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I thought that this was Jumbo's last season of covering and he is fully booked??? He would have been my choice aswell, what about one of his offspring there are a few at the same stud as him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah well, he is no good then as I am thinking about 2-3 years time. But yes, he has got some good young stock out there. I know very little about him other than that.
crazy.gif

clipclop

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Kensons aragorn or Knightly park

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh, well the filly is a Kenson's Aragorn so he is out. Knightly Park? I will go and have a look at him.
smile.gif
Thanks.
smile.gif