For all of you struggling with ulcers...

amy_b

Visit site
I just have to write a massive thumbs up post about Protexin Acid ease!!!!
I'm a bit fan of the normal protexin and it works really well for my boy (ex racer, bought from the tack at 6, now 10. Events) recently I have been playing around with some of the supplements on the market for actually treating ulcers. I'm not going to name names because some things will work for some and not others. I haven't had him scoped because he is textbook for symptoms but you name it, he does/has it. Anyway since playing with this product and that product he has got increasingly difficult, when he is ulcery he turns in to a real ass!!! I saw the acid ease advertised at Burghley and thought it would really suit him because he hates powders *rolls eyes* and I hate spending 20 minutes stirring feeds to try and hide them...!!! so after finishing my tub of the latest trial I started him on this.
Within 24 hours we had firm poos and ever since he has been a happy happy boy. He has been in most of the last two days (pulled a shoe xc-trying to ease bruising. Ad lib hay) which would usually make him stir crazy and reports are he has been chilling in his box as happy as larry. And now I'm watching him as he is happily watching people come and go on the yard without a care in the world. I really can't urge you to give this stuff a try enough. Absolutely thrilled with it. More importantly so is my pony :))