For all the ladies on HHO (funny)

Keenjean

Visit site
Ha I saw this on there today and did a double take! Nothing sexier or better to make me want to buy a horse than a topless man spirting a joggers and wellies combo!

TigerTail

Visit site
Seriously?! Ewwwww! The gut over hang is doing nothing for the tea iv just eaten!

ID rather nubeginnings! ;)

PS why is it horseywomen are always ridiculously horny and alone?!

SophieLouBee

Visit site
Seriously?! Ewwwww! The gut over hang is doing nothing for the tea iv just eaten!

ID rather nubeginnings! ;)

PS why is it horseywomen are always ridiculously horny and alone?!

Hahaha, that made me pee! nubegginings is probably old enough to be my dad. No offence NB if you read this, I am only 21! :D However, I could be tempted by that white horse & that HUGE......house......

Horsey women are not always ridiculously horny an alone, only sometimes. It is down to the fact thay are crazy and scare men away. Luckily I have managed to snare one, and he's stayed so far (he also looks nothing like the man in the photo, thank god.)

muddygreymare

Visit site
EW.

Although, you have now led me onto horsemart... this is a very bad idea.. lets just hope all other handlers/riders in photos are wearing clothes, or attractive if they aren't ;):p:D Oh, I'm meant to be looking at the HORSES... woops :D

Paint Me Proud

Visit site
i know who the seller is.

Keep an eye out for his adverts during the summer. You get a big fat sweaty man hunched on top of the poor horses. Half tragic and disgusting, half hilarious!

muddygreymare

Visit site
i know who the seller is.

Keep an eye out for his adverts during the summer. You get a big fat sweaty man hunched on top of the poor horses. Half tragic and disgusting, half hilarious!

Hmm.. Lovely :rolleyes: I think it's advisable then to just look at the horse and ignore said man, although he would put me off going to see the horse, which is probably not what he was aiming for!