For the pony who has Everything!!

Carlosmum

Visit site
My mother has suggested she takes me shopping to her local tack shop to buy me &/or pony our birthday/Christmas pressie. but what do we want? We have every thing we need, so please HHO'rs give me your suggestions of what we might find find in a decent tackshop that we didn't know we needed, budget would be around £50-70

PS I am over 50! and pony is a 14.2 native..

asmp

Visit site
My sister bought me another wheelbarrow a couple of Xmas ago and it's brilliant - no more lining the mucking out one with old feed sacks when I want to take hay up to the field or bales of shavings into the stable.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I don't need anything for mine - my Mum has offered to pay for lessons instead, which I am over the moon about and will be so useful.

More jods/breeches for when the current ones fall apart?
Yep I always ask for lessons if people say they want to get something horsey.

What about a nice saddlepad or some lotions and potions? Fly spray/good shampoo/ leather balsam etc all add up and will keep well until you need them

Potea

Visit site
I like the idea of a lesson or clinic, too.

Or, I'd turn it into a Mother-Daughter day out & travel to a big tack store (if it had a cafè so much the better ;) ) and peruse the aisles. I'm a sucker for a saddlepad & riding socks personally!

catkin

Visit site
how about an upgrade of things? Leather headcollar, swish grooming brushes, fab gloves, good reins etc etc
And use them everyday, don't 'keep for best', it's always a pleasure to use nice tools.