For those ladies with boobs, best sports bra recommendations please?

Pidgeon

Visit site
Ok so my trusty shock absorber level 3 has finally bitten the dust so am on the hunt for a replacement or two. Anyone got any recommendations or do I go for shock absorbers again?
I have a large bust and it needs to be strong enough to hold everything in for SJ and XC :eek:

jess_asterix

Visit site
I only have little boobs and still find shock absorber the best. Mom also uses them and she has big boobs.

Cheaper alternatives just don't seem to offer the same support.

Nugget La Poneh

Visit site
Friend uses a medium support from Primark with he normal bra underneath, and even though I'm not big boobed - I did this when I was training for my run and it definitely works...bit too much as you feel everything else moving apart from your cleavage!!

Auslander

Visit site
Enell - without a shadow of a doubt. I have a mighty pair to keep in check and Enell bras are the best I have tried. Shock absorber come a fairly close second.

Batgirl

Visit site
well worth having a hunt at your local Outlet place (you know the big outdoor discounty places??) I got 5 shock absorbers in 36G :D for.......£2 each!!!

Chocy

Visit site
I use the Freya get it online from less bounce. It's great can even go running in it which wad unheard of b4!

kirstyhen

mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk
I have the Shock Absorber ones, but I've heard good things about the Royce ones too.

Those of you that wear two bras, how on earth do you manage it!? And aren't you worried about the underwire? The main reason I wear a sports bra (aside from control!) is because I'm scared of rogue wires stabbing me when I fall off!! :eek:

Daytona

Visit site
Ps shock absorber is like wearing a crop top compared to Enell. Honestly

It's dear but you won't wear anything else again.

SaharaS

Visit site
The new panache one fantasic.

This...the Panache Sport 5012..absolutely brilliant & beats Shock absorber hands down tho they were my next awesome ones..oh amd also Brighthair did a public service fitting post on here, worth a read if you are going bra shopping

Blackwijet

Visit site
having recently gone through trying all of them the one that fitted me and contained me the best was the Shock Absorber D+ Max, I'm a 40 E so need something quite subtantial!

Enell, less bounc etc either didn't have my size or were no good at controlling the boobies!

Jenni_

www.facebook.com
Another for shock absorber. I have the highest level (3 or 4?) for horseriding and boxing and I find it amazing. I normally have to go up 1/2 sizes in show jackets to accomodate my chest but since having that I can actually wear my true size, and its good when I'm training in the gym too.

jnb

Visit site
Freya Active Unwired - they go up to GG at least!
I won't wear anything else (I'm a FF /G cup) - have several.
PS I don't like the Shock Absorber: They cut into my shoulders and give me the mono-boob look which I hate!