For those ladies with boobs, best sports bra recommendations please?

Polotash

Visit site
I don't find my shock absorbers that great, as someone else said, they are just a crop top. Oh, and they go give you a mono boob look too! I wear a normal bra under to reduce the bounce and mono boob look.

I quite fancy the Compression High Impact Sports Bra sold by Cool Equestrian. They also have a plunge version which looks more like a normal bra for those of you who've said you're vain ;0)

Pidgeon

Visit site
oh poo :(I'm a GG :p so will resign myself to having one large boob and no bounce or two boobs and lots of bounce! Ho hum

Batgirl

Visit site
I am definitely at peace with my mono boob, and being a big lezzer who would have more reason than most to look at boobs, I can't say I have ever noticed a mono boob on someone else.

I have however been partially blinded by some boobs that were enormous, in no bra at all and reached a waist band :eek:

Auslander

Visit site
Just had a mooch at the Enell bras but they only go up to a DD :(

They don't - that bit on the right hand side of the fitting guide is complete rubbish - ignore it and get the tape measure out! I am a 38GG, and fit very nicely into the size 5. Its the ribcage and chest measurement boxes that are important.