For those of you not a weezys party............

mandy4727

Visit site
What is a triangular show. Going to a show tomorrow and already entered. But they have a sports horse class (which mine is) but the schedule says to do a triangular show and I am not familiar with this. Does anyone know of any good websites or can tell me what you do?
May or may not enter this class but will help for future shows.

ihatework

Visit site
You will have a large triangle set out that you will be expected to lead horse around at walk and trot.

mandy4727

Visit site
I have found one on the web that Arabians do. The walk is down one side of a small triangle, lengthened walk across the bottom and them normal walk back to the top. Then normal walk again where they have first gone down but contining past the end where the smaller triangle went across and then into trot, lengthened trot along the bottom of this much bigger triangle, normal trot and than back to walk to finish. Just wondered if it was the same for sports horses as it is for Arabians???

KatB

Visit site
Its basically what it says, you will first be called forward for the judge to give a conformation mark, then start your triangle in walk away from the judge. You walk a full triangle, ending back at the judge, then trot the same triangle, finishing again back at the judge. Simple really and good luck!!
smile.gif
smile.gif