For those who said that my beast ISN'T ugly!

Apalacia01

Visit site
This....is what happens when you leave the country and the pony goes native!

Ha, I would have a field day with clippers and the like!

From this:

S6300120.jpg

S6300111.jpg

To this:

(WARNING: UGLY, FURRY BEAST ALERT!)

GetAttachment.jpg

GetAttachment-1.jpg

What does winter do!!!

P.S Anyone else think she looks really young with the fluff? She's not old by any means, but how old do you think she looks in fluffy ones!

LynneB

Visit site
aww he is lovely and hey he has to keep warm somehow and have more fur for the mud to stick to
smile.gif

what is that crazy withers mark he has? looks really artistic lol

Apalacia01

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
aww he is lovely and hey he has to keep warm somehow and have more fur for the mud to stick to
smile.gif

what is that crazy withers mark he has? looks really artistic lol

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be a freezemark!

Nailed - I think if you go down to the local pikey sales, they have them for 50p each. They may also be sound 24/7!

Apalacia01

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Awwww I want one too!!!!! He is adorable and looks about as fluffy as my connie but the face awwwwwww!!!!

How long are you in the US for?

[/ QUOTE ]

*whispers* She! (At least she thinks she is....)

I am here for a while, going to try and ship her at the end of 2009 or end of 2010 - depends if I get the money together....erm...yeah... (5k +!)

She just looks so skanky! I almost fell over when Duckling on here sent me the pics! At least it means that she has been out for all of the winter in a m/w tops, so nice easy keep!

Apalacia01

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oooops SHE! I'm so sorry
blush.gif

Ah I remember you'd gone out there to do a Masters as I'm doing one too (but over here!)....

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, that's ok, she doesn't mind if she is she/he/it/that as long as food is involved!

Yup, thats me, over here in the States pretending to do an MA (got book next to me, and playing on HHO instead taking the piss out of the pony!)

Bay_Beasty

Visit site
AM I being stupid but is this that lovely horse MAyflower had on the other day with a muddy stripe down her face. She looks ever so smart all clipped and just wonder ful all hairy. I was shocked today to see my WB x TB fluffy legs. I'll get a photo coz he's almost a hairy. I hadnt quite realised, it must of been that really cold weather!!!! Lovely little coloured foal too, super cute not fluffy and super cute fluffy.

duckling

www.facebook.com
Hahaha how did I miss this?!

Poor old Alice - I'll be honest, I forgot the difference until you posted the nice summer photos..!! Hopefully when I'm next home I'll be able to update you that she is malting everywhere and her nice summer coat is on its way back
wink.gif