Forrest's reading from the Animal Healer/communicator

seabiscuit

Visit site
<span style="color:blue"> </span>

Got his reading through today- it was 100% accurate!

firstly he tells me he has like a breathing problem, his chest sometimes hurts, im pretty sure its lungs, but muscular in his chest too, when he stands square look under at his chest, he is describing that the nearside pec muscle is tighter than the offside,

<span style="color:blue">I will have a look at this, you may well be right because I remember his chest hurting from times when I have touched him in that area.</span>

when i asked why, he says that his pelvis and back have been out of line in the past for a while and he was compensating, the pelvis had dropped to the nearside, he says he fell years ago and it caused this unbalance.

<span style="color:blue">His hips are painfull to touch, especially on the nearside, he also feels very crooked when you ride him.</span>

are you brown haired? he shows me you as brown haired?

<span style="color:blue">Yes</span>

have you had an injury to the left side of your body, i think its shoulder area? he wants me to send healing to you for this.

<span style="color:blue">I had a severe break of my left collarbone 11 years ago on a skiing accident. It has left a large bump. My left side of my body is much weaker than the right- could be due to the collarbone?</span>

he shows me that when he was younger he did fast work and i think its racing or team chasing, his previous owner was a blonde haired person.

<span style="color:blue">Yes he was a flat racehorse. I dont know about the blonde but I always got the impression that he preferred men to women.</span>

he tells me he has had tummy ache
<span style="color:blue">Yes he has had a lot of colic trouble and is very intolerant to a wide variety of foods.</span>

and his joints hurt, i asked him more about this and he says his offside shoulder is tight, so he would be a bit stiffer on this rein.

<span style="color:blue">His offside shoulder is very sore to touch and he is stiffer on that rein. Sometimes he walks stiffly so I would imagine he has some joint pain too.</span>

his energy has picked up slightly since the photo was taken
<span style="color:blue">Yes he is much better since the photo was taken because he is no longer eating foods that he has an intolerance too. This included not being allowed to eat grass.</span>

and he is very calm, its almost like he has passed away?!
<span style="color:blue">He is far too calm for my liking. He has no real sparkle, it is like his spirit has gone and there's no-one there.How can we improve on this? Is it depression or because his body is hurting too much to be happy?This really worries me.</span>

that sense of calm also could mean that his life is less hectic and not working as hard as he used to.
<span style="color:blue">I dont feel that this is the reason for his sense of calm. I think the 'calmness' is more due to his the lack of energy vibrations and lack of physical/mental well -being at the moment.</span>

i hope that has helped, please let me know what you thought as im trying to improve all the time
<span style="color:blue">Thank you very much for all your help, everything you said was very accurate!</span>

Bossanova

Visit site
Aww mixed emotions I'd imagine. I had Boss done and didnt find it very accurate but apparently horses ike him lie but I still found it very moving, apparently he likes me!!

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Isn't it spooky when these readings come back so accurate!
smile.gif

Do you feel like you've had a "chat" with him?
That's how I felt when I had H's done- and strangely enough we've got a stronger bond now than we did before!
smile.gif

Kate x

Lord_Horatio_Nelson

Visit site
Sorry for appearing naiive but how do these readings work? Is it done from a personal visit, photograph or some other means?

From your post-reading comments, it seems very spooky how there are a lot of accurate comments...like your shoulder injury for instance, let alone the comments about Forrest!

I am intrigued!!

SarahRoads

Visit site
Wow, this is fascinating stuff! I hope others who use a healer/communicator post their results too - just from a totally nosey point of view you understand!

MDJO

Visit site
I had a reading done on one of my horses - unfortunately it was 'a bus ride out' - he apparantly talked about
....his very serious attitude to his ridden work (not had a saddle on for the past 2 years)
...that he knew that getting plaited up meant going out in the wagon and he travels well in the wagon (has been to one event that required plaiting over 3 yrs ago...can barely get him in the wagon...physically shivers and sweats the whole journey despite the most careful or shortest of trips)
...he's maybe not agile enough for dressage (photo kinda gives that away)
...that he hasn't bonded with any friends in the field (suffers from awful separation anxiety if you remove him from them)
...a few aches and pains here and there (but completely missed the fact that he is a shiverer and other key ailments)
...he likes the grey pony (never in 5 years been stabled near on in a field with a grey pony)
The only elements which 'could' have been correct were very generalised statements like 'the big bay horse in the field' - I guess the majority of fields in the country contain at least one 'big bay horse' ...
I am very open minded, hence getting the reading done, however this was so far off, I am unfortunately, going to have to tactfully ask for my money back

Peanot

Visit site
Where was this man from? I would also like you to PM me his details. Very intrigued. I would love to know what my horse thinks and what her little problems were.