Forum horse Jack here.....

greasedweasel

www.chamfronstud.com
Well I know all you newbies won't know me but I am Jack a very famous HHO forum horse so I thought I'd give you a little update... been to my first show today with the old codger! He's been riding around three months so I supose he's doing not too bad.... We did the clear round - I put HUGE amounts of effort into that - heee heee!!! Then I tried to kill myself.... long story but apparently "Ifor williams are really well built" and "b*gger me the old sod really can jump" as I squeezed out over the breast bar and over the front ramp.... (the triple twist and belly flop rather spoilt the effect). So I perhaps wasn't my usual forward going self (????!!!!) for the novice ridden class and got fourth out of four. But I was very well behaved and got lots of pats, apples and treats supplied by the mule!

Lots and Lots of pics of my hansom Mug here...

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?a...security=jHvVmt

Mum says she's far too tired to put them on photo bucket - sorry!!!

Well I would have been the star of the show but Treacle managed to kick all the short ears into touch in her class, pick up a red rosette and get hugged an awful lot
grin.gif
Mum said "What a brave judge", dad said "sh*t lets get out of here before we're linched" and Treacle said "well everyone always said I was special" (yes but they meant "needs" Treacle!!!!)

Lots of love from the furry footed one!!!!

S_N

Visit site
Golly Jack - you so SOOOOO SHMEXY with your plaits and rossette!! What a clever chap you are!

As for the Mule, not a brave judge, but a GOOD one!!

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Oh lord, did he seriously climb out of the trailer?!?
shocked.gif

Peter looks so proud of his rosete and Treacle is looking as gorgeous as usual
laugh.gif

greasedweasel

www.chamfronstud.com
hmmm Mum finished plaiting me at 10pm the night before - stood back and said "sh*te you know they are not bad at all".... then got everyone to admire them and tell her how wonderful she was (guess that's too long doing yearlings and polo ponies then!!!)....

Well I got off lightly - that mules been shorn!!!!
grin.gif

greasedweasel

www.chamfronstud.com
[ QUOTE ]
Oh lord, did he seriously climb out of the trailer?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes - he did

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
frown.gif

Good news is not a mark on Jack, very little on the Trailer and he loaded straight back up..... silly bugger!!!
grin.gif