Forum won't work with Microsoft Edge

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
I have had the same problem, it initially loads but then won't scroll or do anything further. I did make a comment on a thread that TFC had been on but no reply. I think there is a place on the forum for reporting issues, not sure TFC looks in the Tack Room.

2ndtimearound

Visit site
I'm glad it's not just me! I couldn't get it to work at all on Edge yesterday, Safari is working but really slow (on Safari now) and Chrome seemed OK. It was driving me batty.

Merrymoles

Visit site
I've got the same problem with Microsoft Edge and when I tried to access with my phone, I could not log on as my password kept ending mixed up with my email address.

Strangely, the Club House is absolutely fine on Microsoft Edge and I have had no problems in there at all.

Driving me potty too!

ETA - accessed through Chrome now but don't want to have to keep switching programmes and logging in yet again!

mandyroberts

Visit site
Check what 'add ins'/extensions you have with Edge and Chrome. It could be an Edge 'add in' is incompatible with the forum. I use Edge all the time and the only problem I had was I couldn't view H&H ads because my security software's ad blocker stopped it. I added H&H as a trusted site to the white list and all works fine. I use Kaspersky

On the Hoof

Visit site
also have same problem, HHO admin have posted in admin thread to 'clear your browser history' - not really done the trick. Its very annoying, will check the addins now though thanks MR

Myloubylou

Visit site
It’s been glitchy on safari, you click on link & takes a while to load. Also seems to open random posts. Seems ok this morning