Foster Mare Available

jomiln

www.westendfarmstud.co.uk
Our mare sadly lost her foal last night. Our vet has suggested that she would be a good candidate as a foster mare.
She is 15.2hhs, quarter horse not a maiden mare and does her foals well.
We have registered with the national foaling bank but if anyone on this forum is looking please contact me.
email info@jmequineservices.co.uk
Thanks

Maizy

Visit site
I am so sorry to here you lost your foal. I hope your mare finds a baby to enjoy soon. It must be truly horrible for you right now.

It is great that we all have a service such as the National Foaling Bank - Joanna Vardon has done so much for breeding and fostering/adopting. She help me over the phone in the wee hours when my mare had a difficult labour she was so reassuring and offered plenty of advice at the same time as having a yard full of her own.

If anyone wants to more information or to support the NBF the website is http://www.nationalfoalingbank.com/.

jomiln

www.westendfarmstud.co.uk
Hi

Thanks to all the replies.

I have been in touch with National Foaling Bank - we are now registered with them.

I have replied to caj's post and they may be sorted but have my details if needed.

I have also been in touch with Channel 4 racing who are putting it out on racing today.

If I can find her a foal she would be so much better (she is so sad) but is enjoying hugs.

Titchyfarter

Visit site
Oh I am so sorry to hear your news!! Good on you for offering her as a foster mare though, I really hope you are able to find a foal to help, or that a foal is able to find you, so to speak. Sounds like you are going about things in the right way, so fingers crossed and plenty of hugs!!!

machannah

Visit site
So sorry to hear that, hope she finds a foal needing a new mum soon. And thank you for offering, am sure someone will be very grateful

arwenplusone

www.freewebs.com

So sorry that you lost your foal.
frown.gif

But best of luck in finding her a baby to nurse! I am sure she will help someone else x