Foster mare urgently needed

Navalgem

www.addienasporthorses.com
Foster mare needed as soon as possible for a 6 day old foal who sadly lost his mum a few days ago. (Lancashire) If anyone can help please contact Heather on 07960 459091. Foal still wants to suckle. National Foaling Bank have been contacted, sadly no suitable mare has been found yet.

nikicb

www.facebook.com
Foster mare needed as soon as possible for a 6 day old foal who sadly lost his mum a few days ago. (Lancashire) If anyone can help please contact Heather on 07960 459091. Foal still wants to suckle. National Foaling Bank have been contacted, sadly no suitable mare has been found yet.

I noticed one in Berkshire today.... copied from Berkshire Equestrian's facebook page:

SHARING: In need of an orphan foal urgently... mare foaled in last night and sadly foal died. Hand milked - she has lots of milk! also still got her foal with her and she is still cleaning it and talking to it. if any one knows of a foal would be much appreciated. my number is 07525129101 (Sally) call anytime or leave massage many thanks x

Hope that helps. Good luck, xx.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Via facebook:

Our beautiful sec C mare has no baby anymore and is so lost.
We are in leicestershire please if anyone knows of an orphan foal please pm or ring me 07973675519.