Found effective Fly spray 😁

Keith_Beef

Novice equestrian, accomplished equichetrian
Visit site
A lot of very toxic things are also completely natural. I confess I am always wary of a product where you cannot find a list of active ingredients. or in this case any ingredients at all!

I looked at about ten different web merchants' sites in the UK, to try to find a list of ingredients, and couldn't find one. I had to go to the manufacturer's site to find the ingredients.

Wirkstoffe: IR3535, Geraniol, ätherishe Öle un pflegendes Sesam- Walnuss un avocado Öl.

Translation below.

Active ingredients: IR3535, geraniol, essential oils and nourishing sesame walnut and avocado oil.

IR3535 is ethyl butylacetylaminopropionate, an insect repellent, not an insecticide, approved for use on the skin of humans and animals.

Shay

Visit site
Wow. I stand entirely corrected! Well done HHOr's I did honestly spend some time researching this and couldn't find anything. Now off to buy a bottle!

3OldPonies

Visit site
I'm using a homemade cream. Fed up with paying the earth for fancy bottles and sprays that contain goodness knows what and generally do not much apart from empty my purse and fill someone else's.

So, aqueous cream as a base, 8 - 10 drops of citronella (bit controversial, but doesn't cause my boys problems) and the same of tea tree oil and eucalyptus. Mix and apply with a sponge - simple, cheap and effective!