found my dream dressage prospect

Tempi

Visit site
Go to HorseQuest then to Dressage Horses, then Dressage Foals, her title is 'By Gribaldi'..........shes just beautiful, just what id want........

Shame there is no price - probably too high to put on the page
blush.gif
blush.gif

Bananaman

www.teamtorrent.co.uk
WOW!

I did see this advert a while back and thought 'someone's going to be very lucky to be able to get that'!

What breeding, a half sister to Viking by, Gribaldi. She's also a lovely colour with very smart markings too.
cool.gif

Good job I've no space now and a small matter of no money!

Tempi

Visit site
its the colour and the Gribaldi line that struck me - when i was looking to put my mare in foal i wanted to put her in foal to Gribaldi, but unfortunately his big bones and my mares big bones would probably have given me a cart horse!!!!

mayb i can convince my Gran to buy her for me.........i wish..........i have emailed it to my mum, you never know!!!!
smile.gif

JAK

Visit site
Oh, phone up & find out the price........you can always re-mortgage your house or something!
wink.gif
grin.gif

She is stunning, with a capital 'S'!
cool.gif

Tempi

Visit site
ermmmmm dont think mum would appreciate me remortgaging her house!!!!!!!!!

Its an answer phone
frown.gif
Just checked and it says 'evenings' by it.........now i have to wait until tonight to find the price!!

Claireg9

Visit site
ow WOW!
What a beautiful filly!!!
Please let us know what there asking and pop the vid on here if possible would be really interested to see if you get it or not!!
GOOD LUCK x
(Fingers are crossed)

_jetset_

Visit site
God she is beautiful... I wish I had the money too, I think there are some real stunning horses for sale at the moment. There is a Gribaldi one in H&H this week for £11,000 I think... Left it lying around for my Dad but he just laughed and walked off, grr!

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
She's close to me!
tongue.gif

My only concerns are the VaTout bloodline.. I know of several VaTout horses which developed problems... and they are reputed to be quite "feisty" horses too!
blush.gif

Kate x

milliepup

Visit site
How come you would go to Germany and not buy from here?
Come on support us British breeders!!
I have just bred a cracking filly by Rhodium (don't think we can part with her!) and got some excellent daddies lined up for next year..

If it's a foal you are looking for I would definitely have a look over here first. There are some real gems about but some don't get advertised the normal route and sold on referral.

Good luck.

Tempi

Visit site
Because my trainer is part of a company called Global Dressage - she produces/buys/sells youngsters upwards here and over in Germany. She buys all her youngsters over there, and i just fancy going to the German sales. I might not even come back with anything, you just never know!!

vanessahook

Visit site
H's mum, i agree that Vatout's are fiesty little beggars!! I own a 7 year old mare by him and she is a real handful. Her dam line is KWPN by Nabuur which is the saving grace cos if she was pure trakehner i would have committed suicide by now! But as for developing problems she has never had a lame day in her life and when she goes nicely all i can say is "WOW". They are special horses if you fancy a challenge and are worth ridiculous amounts at the moment, saw one advertised a while back for over £20,000 and didn't even have a good dam line and was a gelding so no breeding prospects!