Found this in my pony's bed...

bumper

Visit site
I found half a human thumb in a bale of shredded hemp bedding. It had been dried and looked like a shiny coloured stone. I contacted the manufacturer who said 'Oh yes that would be our production managers, he had a mishap with a machine a few weeks ago' He sent a driver with a gift of a van full of bedding to collect the thumb! My children then aged 7 and 9 had their friends home from school to see the severed thumb!!!

THE most fabulous "Show and Tell" ever! :D

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
I found half a human thumb in a bale of shredded hemp bedding. It had been dried and looked like a shiny coloured stone. I contacted the manufacturer who said 'Oh yes that would be our production managers, he had a mishap with a machine a few weeks ago' He sent a driver with a gift of a van full of bedding to collect the thumb! My children then aged 7 and 9 had their friends home from school to see the severed thumb!!!

;O Poor chap, but I can imagine the kids loving that!
I once found half a Jack Russell in the hay.

stormox

Visit site
Don't worry about it, probably a one-off, and horses don't look for sharp sticks etc before they lie down in a field. These things happen- I found a complete electric fence post in a bale of hay once.

Sukistokes2

Visit site
oh god that is sooo funny! the poor man!
reminds me of when i was a student working in a sandwich bar, the boy i worked with sliced the very top of his finger and nail off and we never found it , we think it went in a ham and coleslaw sandwich!!

I have just put my OH off his cheese on toast reading this one and the thumb one!!!!( result! :) )