Four Seasons officially @ work!

Four Seasons

My little baby is growing up!

Today was the twelfth time riding him and he did an amazing job! Unfortunately he did a rodeo at the beginning and threw me off after spooking at his own reflection in the mirror. Probably didn't want to accept the fact that he is so handsome.:cool: Now my jaw is huge and my dad is calling me the Elephant Man, ain't that just great.

After the fall, Four had a bit of a shock and realized that I should be on his back and not on the ground! He went amazing! Such a good feeling! Long, flowing, bouncy trot... love it! Best feeling ever! Lost me balance a bit. Breitlingh has a very steady trot, very powerful, but controlled. Four has a looooooooooooooooooooong stride and really sways, but I'm definitely going to get used to that!

I have a forwards, a brake and steering. Although the steering malfunctions at time, but hey, he's just been broken in!
And Four never wears his halter the proper way.

[video=youtube;CGJH7wJLH6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGJH7wJLH6k&feature=c4-overview&list=UUqfddw7JpJ1GqmHNafe4YZA[/video]

Four Seasons

Thanks everyone!!!

Amazing how he has developed in such a short time! Very proud of him!

I'm used to Breitlingh's trot, which is very steady and controlled. Four throws me up and sways and swings, amazing feeling!

Four is a Dutch Warmblood, sire is Vivaldi.

I really want to keep him entire. When he is stood now, he can go outside and play and be a horse. But I will be moving out soon and all the stables in that area don't accept stallions...

j1ffy

He looks fab, and very grown-up!!

Good luck finding a yard that takes stallions...it can be very tricky but competition yards and studs tend to be more accommodating.