Four Seasons officially @ work!

Four Seasons

Visit site
My little baby is growing up!

Today was the twelfth time riding him and he did an amazing job! Unfortunately he did a rodeo at the beginning and threw me off after spooking at his own reflection in the mirror. Probably didn't want to accept the fact that he is so handsome.:cool: Now my jaw is huge and my dad is calling me the Elephant Man, ain't that just great.

After the fall, Four had a bit of a shock and realized that I should be on his back and not on the ground! He went amazing! Such a good feeling! Long, flowing, bouncy trot... love it! Best feeling ever! Lost me balance a bit. Breitlingh has a very steady trot, very powerful, but controlled. Four has a looooooooooooooooooooong stride and really sways, but I'm definitely going to get used to that!

I have a forwards, a brake and steering. Although the steering malfunctions at time, but hey, he's just been broken in!
And Four never wears his halter the proper way.
SAM_3008.jpg

[video=youtube;CGJH7wJLH6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGJH7wJLH6k&feature=c4-overview&list=UUqfddw7JpJ1GqmHNafe4YZA[/video]

SAM_5602.jpg

SAM_5598.jpg

SAM_5604.jpg

SAM_5601.jpg

dominobrown

Visit site
He looks like he has a huge trot! He probably didn't mean to throw you off, he has so much power he probably doesn't even realise. Oopps. Can't wait for more updates :)

Four Seasons

Visit site
Thanks everyone!!!

Amazing how he has developed in such a short time! Very proud of him!

I'm used to Breitlingh's trot, which is very steady and controlled. Four throws me up and sways and swings, amazing feeling!

Four is a Dutch Warmblood, sire is Vivaldi.

I really want to keep him entire. When he is stood now, he can go outside and play and be a horse. But I will be moving out soon and all the stables in that area don't accept stallions...

j1ffy

Visit site
He looks fab, and very grown-up!!

Good luck finding a yard that takes stallions...it can be very tricky but competition yards and studs tend to be more accommodating.

dianchi

Visit site
Lovely looking boy, hope he continues to go the right way, and im sure he was just shocked that anyone could be so handsome!