France licence

8 September 2010
France previously Dorset
I hoped somebody else might answer this but one of our lakes is having a "use us" day shortly and for the randonee they are requiring riders to be licensed. After much searching I found the forms for 2018 online at These seem to say that they will issue a license to "cavaliers independants" providing they have the correct medical certificate from their doctor.
There are a number of boxes that can be ticked regarding the activities to be undertaken, mainly self explanatory, but "
Doma Vaq" is short for Doma Vaqera, or Spanish style stepping displays, so probably irrelevant..
There is no mention of needing any galops.