Frank Bains Balance Saddles - Zenith GPD's

Kenzo

Visit site
Frank Baines Balance - Zenith GPD

Are these saddles like gold dust?, I can't seem to track one down, any suggestions of any saddlers that sell these, rather than just ordering one from the net.

I have tried one that belongs to some body else (in a wide fitting, not exactly sure which one though but I can find out) and it fits a like glove and something I'm happy and convinced that it fits well.

I could tell pretty much instantly when I put it on and girth it up that this saddle was going to be a serious contender in fitting and when I rode him I could actually feel the difference straight away, his shoulder action and paces were much better, he wasnt having any tence moments (which I was told was him being lazy and not going forward enough) and it was like having the old Mackenzie back again (how he used to orgingally when his first saddle fitted...before he changed shape).

It fits really well, back from behind his shoulders and the difference between the other saddle (which was supposed of fitted ) if you really looked was a clear difference which I why I cant understand why people were saying the other was ok (that is teh annoying thing!) and it lays lovely on his back with even pressure along the panels, not sticking up like the other did or digging in behind his shoulders, or too long!!! I even took some moulds of them underneath to compare the differences and show my OH (who thought I was over re-acting about the whole saddle fitting situation) and he said yes you were right luv. I cast from the FB Zenith 17.5''against my saddle 18'' was not half an inch or a just little bit that wont make any difference (like others said), there was 3inchs difference!!! in the pannel length, from front to back, so it just goes to show the differences.

So any info on these saddles would be much appreciated, I don't want to order one from the net because I'd rather travel and buy and try rather than waiting around ordering one, because I can take the saddle which I have tried and get the same one, obviously some re-flocking may be required.

I feel so more postive about things now, because there is something out there that does fit him well, I knew I was not imadgining it all, I just need to find one now.

birchave0

Visit site
I have the current FB price list/catalogue and I can't see this saddle on the list
confused.gif

So not sure whether he still does them.

Kenzo

Visit site
thanks hollyandivy123, yes I did come up with that when I googled but I think its a case of giving them ring an seeing if they are the only ones that stock them, would be good if there were some second hand ones knocking about up this way, or if any saddlers have them in.

thank you
smile.gif